I spent all day in the shop working on my car, while Carole and Richard (Mom and Dad) worked on rewiring the trailer.
1. Change oil and filter 7. Replace radiator
2. New brakes front and rear 8. Fix worn out rear quarter panels
3. Mount and cut tires 9. Rebuild DMS
4. Change fuel filter 10. Replace front hubs
5. Check transmission 11. Adjust clutch
6. Replace front ball joints 12. Install wheel bearings front and rear
13. Check everything
A few more days and I should be good to go. I can’t wait to get back on the snow! The last snow event I did was the Team O’Neil Winter Rally last year, and the last time I ran Sno* Drift was two years ago in 2008!
Here are some spectator videos from Team O’Neil Winter Rally 2009.
My personal favorite.